Sunday, December 27, 2009

i have a boring life.


nowadays it is either work or home watching movies and more movies LOL. dad and sis just went out to watch AVATAR which i strongly recommended to them hahaha so yeap i have the com to myself which means MORE MOVIES. omg i want to die i have a splitting headache and i cannot fall asleep. and my best friend's fucking MIA agn i want to slap her so much damn.


today's actually pay day but i am so lazy to go out lol. haiqiang/liuna/wuqiong actually wanted to meet me lol but thanks to my lazyness i aint going out of the house.
am finally working soon god stopped for a whole 3 weeks i have to go back. i miss my friends there T.T and the food LOL.

nana told me the F4 ppl are finally gone yayness! no one likes them at work loh. like finally they are gng back.
dad's been haunting me to teach me taiwan high sch maths which are i suppose.. diff. from singapore lol. i kept telling him its not time yet urgh -.-








oh yeah i was drinking heineken tt mum bought from the airport with dad and i asked him why ppl like to drink beer. he told me cause beer does not taste nice so ppl like to drink.
WTF can lol where is the logic!!!???

kay am off to watch more movies gawd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home